This is Trail Series stop #5 of 5 in the 2023 MOYAK River Series.
– Stop #5 will be in the Eastern REGION.
– Anglers may fish from any public stream or river within this region.
– River/Lake boundary maps are located on the website.
– Any questions about boundaries please contact the Tournament Director for clarification.
– Anglers must launch from and take out from a public access on a Missouri public river or stream in the designated region.
– MOYAK River series membership or all-inclusive membership is required to compete.
– Anglers may launch from campsites.
– Paid shuttle services are allowed even if the Outfitter/campground uses a private drop off or pick up.
– Competitors may shuttle each other.
– Approved PFDs must be worn at all times while actively competing.
– Wading is allowed as long as all photos are taken in the kayak or canoe.
– No minimum length requirement.
– Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Spotted bass only.
– Ketch Co. measuring boards only. Every model is currently approved for tournament use.
– Best 5 fish per angler for a total score. TourneyX will auto cull for you.
– Identifier code must be visible in all photos.
– Check in/Out using the TourneyX Pro app.
– Winners will be announced in the MOYAK Facebook group.
– 100% payback after PayPal, Admin, and TourneyX fees.
– Big Bass pot of $10 per angler is included in the entry fee.
– Trash pot is optional. Trash pot will be awarded to the angler that catches the longest non scorable fish (not a bass). Trash pot pics are to be manually submitted to the TD. Trash pot pictures must include the identifier code but that is the only requirement. TD will use best discretion to determine a winner based on photos submitted.
– Anglers may begin fishing at 6:00am.
– Tournament ends at 6:00pm.
– Photo submission deadline is 8:00pm.
Winners will be announced on social media.
ANGLERS COMPETING FOR ANGLER OF THE YEAR:
– AOY points for the season will be based on your best 4 out of 5 regular season trail stops plus the Championship.
– Championship will count for normal points.
For more information and the full set of MOYAK rules visit the website https://moyakfishingseries.com/
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Participant agrees to hold MoYak LLC and its successors, assignees, licensees, partners, dealers, employees and volunteer staff harmless for any liability from any injury or damage arising from the participation of this event.
|September 9, 2023||6:00 am||MoYak Fishing Series||2023 River|
Results — 2023 River Series Stop #5 (East)
|Eric Suntrup (River)||83||✓||2||300|
|John Beckett (R)||78.75||—||5||280|
|Brett Long (River)||77.75||—||6||276|
|Zachary-Ciara Bray (River)||76.25||—||7||272|
|Cole Lawrence (R)||72.5||—||9||264|
|Matthew Buford (R)||57.75||—||13||251|
|Perry Coley (R)||51.5||—||14||248|
|Aaron Gardner (R)||0||—||15||245|
|Josiah Rangel (R)||0||—||16||245|
|Aaron Gardner (R)||Angler||0||0|
|Brett Long (River)||Angler||0||0|
|Cole Lawrence (R)||Angler||0||0|
|Eric Suntrup (River)||Angler||0||0|
|John Beckett (R)||Angler||0||0|
|Josiah Rangel (R)||Angler||0||0|
|Matthew Buford (R)||Angler||0||0|
|Perry Coley (R)||Angler||0||0|
|Zachary-Ciara Bray (River)||Angler||0||0|