The 2020 MoYak Team Trail Series kicks off in April. This two-man team series will be based on a seven lake tournament circuit, one MLF style river tournament and a two-day championship in October on Table Rock. Two anglers, two kayaks, fishing together or at different areas of the fishery. Each angler is responsible for their own fish. Team AOY points will be earned at each event.
Teams will have their lowest two scores dropped at the end of the season, leaving teams with their six best scores. Those scores will be added to the two-day championship score to determine the 2020 team Champions. The Championship Team will receive a pair of championship belts valued at over $200.
MoYak Team Trail 2020 Schedule
April 25 – Table Rock
May 16 – LOZ
Memorial day weekend Charity Classic for Hero’s on the Water
June 6- Bull Shoals
June 27- Truman lake
July 18- Taneycomo
August 1- River Tournament MLF style
August 22- Pomme de Terre
September 19- Stockton lake
State Championship- Oct 3-4 Table Rock lake
Both teammates are required to sign the waiver of liability. Signing once per season whether Individual or Team covers you for the year.
Team Trail Tournaments in 2020 will run consecutively with the MoYak Series – Anglers can fish both events at once. MoYak membership required to compete whether fishing as an Individual or part of a Team.
Standard MoYak rules will apply to all events. Here are a few additional rules/instructions;
- You choose your teammate, and you both remain a team for the whole season.
- If you lose a partner you may get a new one, but AOY points reset.
- Teammates are not required to launch together.
- Anglers can only be on one team at a time.
- Team scores are based on each angler’s longest five, for a total of 10 longest Bass for the team. NOTE: The only exception is the River tournament, where all bass over 12″ count.
- NO SHARING OF FISH. Each angler must catch, photo and release their own fish in all Team Trail events.
Entry fees for tournaments will be $20 per teammate, with registration on TourneyX.
Teams are created on your TourneyX dashboard as well. (see below)
- 90% payback after fees- 10% withheld to award to the Champion Team
- 100% payback on an optional $10 Big Bass pot
Food will be provided at the awards. Sponsors and prize pack details, coming soon! After you have become a MoYak member, just pick another member as your partner and follow these four easy steps;
Step 1 – Define your team here
Step 2 – Sign Waiver of Liability (each team member)
Step 3 – Each angler signs up for tournament $20 on TourneyX.
Step 4 – Captain creates team on TourneyX dashboard. Second angler chooses JOIN TEAM on their TourneyX Dashboard TourneyX will combine the scores automatically.